Try this yummy,healthy treat this summer.
1 cup or 2 mangoes (fresh or frozen),
1 or 1/2 cup orange juice,
1/2 lemon juice
Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
Pour mixture into Popsicle molds and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
take out from freezer and keep molds under warm water for a minute and carefully take out the Popsicle’s.
– substitute any fruit like berries ,kiwi,pineapple
– If you are using fresh fruit, refrigerate it,use chilled .
– Can substitute orange with any store bought orange juice.
– Add 2 to 4 Tsp of Sugar , if mangoes are not sweet.
– if you do not have popsicle mold,use small paper cups and ice cream stick.