Baking Basics 101
1. Keep all your baking ingredients like flour, eggs, butter etc ..ready at room temperature.
2. Proper measurement is very important while baking. Better to invest on measuring cup and spoon.
3. Preheat your oven before 15 to 20 minutes of baking or start preheating and then prepare cake/cookie batter.
4. Butter your baking pan generously so your cake will not stick to the pan.
5. Don’t keep on checking your cake while it’s baking in oven.don’t leave the oven door open for long while baking.
6. Allow your baking goods to cool completely before cutting or frosting.. some cakes like upside down cakes are exceptional as we have to invert the cake and cool.
Reason for tip 1,3 and 5 is variation in temperature effects the baking goods and also main reason for not getting perfect cake.
Subscribe for more tips and baking videos.